Safety of our platform is our first priority. Bittilo doesn’t have an access to your funds. Your coins always remain on your exchanges. The API key is only required for trading and portfolio.
The account is protected:
- All user data undergoes AES-256 encryption and remains completely confidential. Even their individual fragments (both encrypted and not) are never transmitted to clients.
- The hashing of your credentials is implemented on the platform via RSA-2048 encryption.
- Each request to the system passes through tested and secure protocols with SSL certification.
- We provide Google Two-Factor identification (2FA) with confirmation of the one-time password generated by the device. This is a free, autonomous service that does not use any third-party providers.
- It is protected by a Cloudflare firewall.